Friday 2 March 2018

How to stay fit doing exercises for only 1 minute a day?

Are you too busy or too lazy to sacrifice an hour daily to keep you fit? But still, fill guilty because you know that you SHOULD take an action and take responsibility for your health?
Honestly, many times I promised, I swore to continue exercising every day and I kept that resolution only to find myself after 1 or 2 months failing again. There was lack of time, too many distractions or simply lack motivation. I find doing exercises BORING! Music helps to some extent but even with it, I cannot stand to repeat the same movements again and again.

Then one day I discovered... interval training. That idea sounded appealing to me - workout 1 minute instead of almost 1 hour!

If I was confident enough I would present myself doing exercises but instead, please get a few minutes to watch the video that explains a lot and you can just follow those fit men. They are doctors and explain the science behind the interval training.

Copy them, copy the idea of interval training and stay fit.



Wish you the best! 

Aleksandra


No comments:

Post a Comment