Monday 22 February 2016

Tips on using vinegar to treat join pain

In my previous post the vinegar has been mentioned as a remedy against joint paint. As a result of my further research I`ve found a note from editor of Arthritis Research UK about a way of using the vinegar:

Vinegar Jar, Green Glass, Bottle
https://pixabay.com/en/vinegar-jar-green-glass-bottle-62063/

We have no scientific evidence to suggest that cider vinegar and honey is helpful. However, previous correspondents have suggested dissolving a teaspoon of honey in boiling water in a drinking glass. Add cold water and a teaspoon of cider vinegar, mix thoroughly, and take before food three times a day. I've had osteoarthritis since my early sixties (I’m now approaching 90). I've had two hip replacements and very stiff knees. I used to be able to walk for about 20 minutes, or 30 with difficulty, after which time my back became increasingly uncomfortable. Then a friend recommended cider vinegar, which she had read about in a newspaper. You take a dessertspoonful in a glass of water, three times a day. The taste isn't more than mildly unpleasant, but if you prefer, you can add honey, then it's a pleasant drink. My health food shop sells Honegar, which is cider vinegar with honey. The result is miraculous! I can now walk as much as I want to. Several of my friends have tried it with good results, so I warmly recommend it to your readers. 

If this testimony could encourage someone to try out cider vinegar to ease the pain or if you already have experience with using this remedy lets share it with the others. 


No comments:

Post a Comment